Shola: Planet Information
Shola is a barren, volcanic planet with a dense atmosphere and heavy magma flows littering the landscape. Massive ruins and deep crevasses are scattered throughout the planet, but remain largely unexplored due to the deadly terrain. Deep scans of the planet also show mining tunnel systems that lead almost to the planets core and support the theory that the alien species that once existed here may have destroyed themselves in a massive cataclysm that left the planet in its current state.
Ash Storms, Dust Storms
Volcanic Ash: Infantry sight range is reduced by 50% in ash.
- Advantage: Auto-Damage (Infantry)
- Population: None, Unknown (Extinct)
- Wildlife: Magma snakes
- Terrain: Temperate: Desolate, mostly flat, magma rivers
- Additional Population Capacity: 5
- Max Land Structures: 6
- Max Space Structures: 1
- Max Space Station Level: 5
Planetary information from Empire at War