Mon Calamari: Planet Information
An Outer Rim world nearly completely covered with water. The surface of the planet Mon Calamari (sometimes called simply Calamari) is covered with small marshy islands and enormous floating cities. Mon Calamari is home to more than 27 billion inhabitants: the peace-loving Mon Calamari and the cautious Quarren. Raw materials from the ocean depths are mined by the Quarren and used by the Mon Calamari for various construction projects throughout the floating cities and orbital shipyards.
Rain: The harsh rain conditions have reduced the accuracy of lasers by 50%.
Cost of capital class ships is reduced due to Mon Calamaris access to raw materials and orbital shipyards.
- Advantage: Production Boost (Mon Calamari Cruiser)
- Population: Mon Calamari, Quarren
- Wildlife: Krakanas, Sea Slugs, Choarn, Lampfish, Whaladons
- Terrain: Temperate: Ocean, Islands
- Additional Population Capacity: 5
- Max Land Structures: 3
- Max Space Structures: 3
- Max Space Station Level: 5
Natives: Mon Calamari, Quarren
Planetary information from Empire at War