Dantooine: Planet Information
Dantooine is an isolated, unspoiled world covered by sprawling grasslands and oceans. Two moons float in the skies above, while herds of livestock roam empty steppes and savannas of lavender grasses. Dantooine is largely uninhabited save for a small human population and a few tribes of the nomadic Dantari that can be found wandering the coastlines. Separated by forests of spiky blba trees, colonists maintain individual family estates largely isolated from each other.
Rain: The harsh rain conditions have reduced the accuracy of lasers by 50%.
Ground bases are undetectable due to Dantooines isolated location.
- Advantage: Base Stealth: Ground
- Population: Human colonists
- Wildlife: Dantari, Stalker Lizards
- Terrain: Temperate: Grasslands, steppes, savannahs, mountains
- Additional Population Capacity: 5
- Max Land Structures: 5
- Max Space Structures: 1
- Max Space Station Level: 2
Natives: Human colonists
Planetary information from Empire at War