Corellia: Planet Information
Corellia is a temperate planet covered by rolling hills, thick forests, lush fields, and large seas. Although regarded as an industrialized world, the majority of the planet’s inhabitants occupy small towns or farms. The galaxy’s most prolific starship manufacturing company, Corellian Engineering Corporation maintains orbital shipyards at Corellia, allowing the planet to remain largely rural.
Rain: The harsh rain conditions have reduced the accuracy of lasers by 50%.
Cost of corvette sized ships is reduced due to the presence of the Corellian Engineering Corporation.
- Advantage: Production Boost (Corellian Corvette)
- Population: Humans, Selonians, Drall
- Wildlife: sand panther, grass snakes, slice hound
- Terrain: Urban: Forest, jungles, hills, fields, seas
- Additional Population Capacity: 5
- Max Land Structures: 4
- Max Space Structures: 3
- Max Space Station Level: 5
Natives: Humans, Selonians, Drall
Planetary information from Empire at War