Empire at War Heaven
» Galactic Map
Yavin: Planet Information
The moon Yavin 4 is a hot jungle world with four main continents separated by six oceans. Volcanic mountain ranges and wide rivers can be found amid the thick jungles. The moon has both a wet and dry season, and chaotic storms whip across its surface every few months. Yavin 4 was settled by a Dark Lord of the Sith, Naga Sadow, and his minions. Over time, survivors of Sadow's people evolved into the deadly Massassi Warriors, who built dramatic temples throughout the jungles before they vanished into legend.
Rain: The harsh rain conditions have reduced the accuracy of lasers by 50%.
Cost of fighter craft is reduced due to the Massassi temples.
From: Alderaan, Mon Calamari, Dantooine, Shola, Kashyyyk, Kamino, Kessel
- Advantage: Fighter Shields (Galactic)
- Population: Humans, Massassi (extinct)
- Wildlife: Piranha Beetles, Stinger Lizards, Bellybird, Crystal Snake, Howlers
- Terrain: Forest: Rain Forest
- Additional Population Capacity: 5
- Max Land Structures: 6
- Max Space Structures: 1
- Max Space Station Level: 3
Natives: Humans, Massassi (extinct)
Planetary information from Empire at War