Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Kongou Dess, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The RPG Calendar
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 ··· 10 ··· 12  Next Page »
posted 04-27-06 10:25 PM EDT (US)   
THE RPG CALENDAR

This is a thread to ensure and kind of regulate what is happening with RPGs in the Star Wars Universe.This thread is not trying to stop the cool things that are happening, instead we are just trying to help them along in a organized fashion.

Current Moderators of the Calendar:
DarkSideFire

How it works
Okay the idea behind all of this is VERY simple (I hope :P). So basically if you have an idea for an RPG all you need to do is post/pitch the idea here. We will vote/talk about it and if enough people are interested in it then we will allow you to begin the RPG.

How Many RPGs Will Be Going At Once?
We will have four RPG’s going at once. This will allow for RPG’s to have more people involved with them since instead of having like 8 we will have 4 and people will have less to focus on. Hopefully this will also help RPG’s to flourish and last longer.

What If There Are Already 4 RPGs Up?
If your RPG is approved but there are already 4 up then you will have to wait till one of those 4 is either completed or it dies off. This is to keep from to many RPG’s up, plus to allow those involved in other RPG’s to finish them then join yours

Lateness
If someone is allowed to start an RPG but takes more then a week to do so then the next person in line will be allowed to start their RPG. So basically… don’t be late!

Current RPG's

Old Republic Thread: Remastered
Type: Character Based
Creator/GMS: Darth Persia
Information:

Star Wars
Birth of a Republic
There is unrest in the galaxy. Mysterious warlords threaten the loose alliance of systems in the Core regions. Dignitaries of all types have converged on the capital planet of CORUSCANT to discuss plans for defense.

Not all are so inclined for peace to reign. A Dark Side cult, known as the BROTHERHOOD OF THE NIGHT has become a constant danger to the galaxy and her inhabitants. The JEDI KNIGHTS struggle to band together to meet the deadly cultists in battle and defeat them once and for all.

The shroud of war has descended. The Eriadu Imperium may soon be drawn into the conflict, ostensibly on one side or another. But not all is as it seems when the Dark Side clouds everything...

Halo: Last Stand
Creator/GMS: Lazer X7
Information:

HALO: LAST STAND
The year is 2552. We, humans, have spread across the entire galaxy. However, the massive empire is crumbling from the seige of a band of religous zealot alien forces know as the Covenant. Humanity has nearly been wiped out. Now as the Covenant forces close in on Reach, one of Humanity's last strongholds, one of the last hopes are the SPARTAN II super soilders. As UNSC tries to fend off the Covenant forces, will they prevale? Can the Covenant destroy the Spartans and rule the Galaxy? Only time will tell...

STAR WARS: WARLORDS RPG
Creator/GMS: Cheapy the Hutt
Information:

STAR WARS: WARLORDS RPG

It is a time of chaos. The Galactic Alliance has split into several fragments, led by various warlords aiming to conquer the galaxy. They fight with each other with monstrous techniques. For them, war is the only answer.

Luke Skywalker, Grand Master of the New Jedi Order, seeks a way to reunite the various faction leaders, but senses that he may be unable to do so.

The Killiks have broken out of the Utegetu Nebula, and are allied with the Hutts, seeking to rescue Ranyar Thul or, "UnuThul".

The Chiss, seeing this as a threat to their worlds, have begun preparing for a major offensive, seeking to end this massive conflict once and for all….

Return of the Forge
Creator/GMS: Pacifica2
Information:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away...

STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE FORGE
It is a time of peace. The NEW REPUBLIC has triumphed over all odds to become the supreme power in the galaxy. Only the small IMPERIAL REMNANT now opposes them openly...

On a forgotten world, a forgotten race has dicovered the technology of hyperdrive. The RAKATANS are ready to return to the galaxy. Little do they know the importance of their planet...

An order of Dark Jedi seek a way to dispose of Luke Skywalkers JEDI ORDER. And with the completion of an acient map, they may have found that way...

Current Moderators of RPG's

• Darth Persia
  • Pacifica2
  • Lazer X7
  • Cheapy the Hutt

Pitching/Posting Your RPG Idea!
If you have an idea for an RPG and you would like to see what people think about it please follow the simple format below then post it on this thread. We will also keep track of how many people are interested in your RPG.

RPG Name:
Author:
Description:
Number of People Interested:

RPG's In Wating...
(Below are the RPG's that are waiting for a chance to start!)

• Star Wars: The Rebirth of Darkness
  • STAR WARS: The Beginning
  • HALO: LAST STAND
  • Star Wars: Warlords

Complete RPG’s: (None so far…)

Incomplete RPG’s :

• Clash of the Titans
  • Clone Wars Infinity
  • Jounrnals of an Imperial Commander

Okay that is all, new contact will be added as needed. If you need to contact me email/MSN me at JediofOld@Hotmail.com!

They were everywhere, they poured over anything in their way. Like a flood they washed over us all, swept over us as if we were nothing," the old lady whispered, her eyes growing wide as she remembered the horror of the past, "Planets fell, the Jedi crumbled, but we still defeated them and drove them back. But it was not enough, they have returned, they have come once again. The Bando Gora live.

[This message has been edited by DarkSideFire (edited 06-02-2006 @ 06:19 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 05-01-06 07:46 PM EDT (US)     31 / 334  
    I was thinking of having the opening post (not the prologue post) in a large space battle over Ralltiir (subject to change) actually. If it sparks your interest.

~Ãû$tïñ Powrs~
    INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY
    Coolness:
    Smartness:
    Sexyness:
    posted 05-01-06 08:19 PM EDT (US)     32 / 334  
    I'd recommend a rebel attack on the Jedi Temple for the opening post.

Proud Bearer of the Imperial Legion of SWU's Distinguished Newbie Award
    < o >
    Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
    "Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
    FREE TIBET!
    posted 05-01-06 08:21 PM EDT (US)     33 / 334  
    We'll think about the opener later, what I REALLY need is ideas of the backstory, how this whole thing got started to make it seem sensible.

~Ãû$tïñ Powrs~
    Coolness:
    Smartness:
    Sexyness:
    posted 05-01-06 08:22 PM EDT (US)     34 / 334  
    But there are no real rebels...It's just the jedi order, the galactic alliance, the sith and the empire.

But yeah, a large battle where all the characters meet would be cool. Sort of a way to develop the character and establish motives, and deals. ect...

Anything you see in me is in you. If you want to see a vicious killer, that's who you'll see, do you understand that? If you see me as your brother, that's what I'll be. It all depends on how much love you have. I am you, and when you can admit that, you will be free. I am just a mirror.--Charles Manson
    posted 05-01-06 08:30 PM EDT (US)     35 / 334  
    I'm interested in Billy's, but I think if it comes to a vote Austins would have my support. Sounds really good. For backstory, I like the carbonite idea. Perhaps I could make a suggestion?
    At some point in Pre GCW history (you guys would have to come up with a plausible timeframe, it's not my area of expertise) a whole bunch of Sith were frozen in carbonite to wait for a time when theey could rise again (this would be when the sith were in decline). The timers just ended, and they were all defrosted, but the shadowy figure was the only one to emerge (the others died in freezing for some reason.).

Maegereg
    ,,,,,,,,,,Crusader for Commas,,,,,,,,,,
    "404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
    Free Kenan
    posted 05-01-06 08:34 PM EDT (US)     36 / 334  
    That's actually VERY good, Maegereg. If I use it I'll be sure to include you in the credits.

He was frozen in order to preserve the Sith. Or maybe someone trained by Palpatine a long time ago? I'm gonna think about this.

~Ãû$tïñ Powrs~
    Coolness:
    Smartness:
    Sexyness:
    posted 05-01-06 08:38 PM EDT (US)     37 / 334  
    The True Sith from KOTOR! Yes! Except it would be cooler is there was only one uber-bad True Sith, training renegades from Luke's NJO and those Force-sensitives not discovered by the Jedi. Make it more of a big deal.

< o >
    Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
    "Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
    FREE TIBET!
    posted 05-01-06 08:41 PM EDT (US)     38 / 334  
    True Sith? The guys at the Trayus Academy, right?

It will be a big deal. I just haven't figured out how it'll come into play yet, a war can't just break out over nothing! The idea was that things slowly got worse and worse and this Sith guy decided to come out at the right tiem and start the Rebellion.

He will be powerful, like Palpatine powerful, or Exar Kun powerful.

~Ãû$tïñ Powrs~
    Coolness:
    Smartness:
    Sexyness:

[This message has been edited by Austin Powers (edited 05-01-2006 @ 08:43 PM).]

posted 05-01-06 08:54 PM EDT (US)     39 / 334  
    Oops...actually I meant a Sith Lord from the Sith Golden Age...but whatever you choose.

< o >
    FREE TIBET!
    posted 05-01-06 10:29 PM EDT (US)     40 / 334  
    As for a spark, perhaps some kind of fiirst strike by the Dark Lord and his factions? It's not particularly original, but it may fit the bill.

Maegereg
    "404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
    Free Kenan
    posted 05-02-06 00:18 AM EDT (US)     41 / 334  
    Or maybe a series of assassinations on generals or admirals, or other important dignitaries by those of us who enjoy the bounty hunter aspect of things...

Anything you see in me is in you. If you want to see a vicious killer, that's who you'll see, do you understand that? If you see me as your brother, that's what I'll be. It all depends on how much love you have. I am you, and when you can admit that, you will be free. I am just a mirror.--Charles Manson
    posted 05-02-06 01:21 AM EDT (US)     42 / 334  
    Yea, though the idea of one bad guy is cool multiple ones are... funner in my oppion. Like in AOD we had like 8 Sith Lords and WHOOPEE was that a blast! I would recomend a few less, maybe like 3-4. This gives a chance for some pretty good bad guys and would get more people invovled.

And I like the idea about the carbonite, maybe they were all forzen in some long forgotten tomb in Korriban?

And the only reason why I recomend more then one bad guy is so we don't have somone Godmoding, you know having the biggest most powerfulest character. It would be better if we had a few who could share that power, it makes the story more even in my expereince... and humble opioion...

And I like the idea of a first BIG BATTLE, that would be sweet. You could have ground and space being invovled, and maybe... hmmm... maybe the Sith have just arisen from the carbonite on Korriban and the Empire is trying to rescue them? Maybe the Empire remembers the glory days with Palpatine and beleive that if a threat like the Yuuzonhn Vong (SP?) come again only a true Sith could save them. So the leader... Pelleaion or whoever has a vision of the Sith coming back on Korriban so he takes a fleet to go rescue them. Luke Skywalker/all other Jedi feel a disturbance and they manage to get the Galatic Allaince to come help them destory the Sith. They meet empire, big battle starts, the Empire sending men to resuce the newly awoken Sith Lords, and the Galactic Allaince and Jedi sending troops to stop them. Sith get away, peope loose more faith in Jedi and big conflict starts!

LOL, the above is just an idea, something I pulled off the top of my head.

They were everywhere, they poured over anything in their way. Like a flood they washed over us all, swept over us as if we were nothing," the old lady whispered, her eyes growing wide as she remembered the horror of the past, "Planets fell, the Jedi crumbled, but we still defeated them and drove them back. But it was not enough, they have returned, they have come once again. The Bando Gora live.

[This message has been edited by DarkSideFire (edited 05-02-2006 @ 01:26 AM).]

posted 05-02-06 06:45 AM EDT (US)     43 / 334  
    Haha, it may be off the top of your head but it is still a great idea.
    posted 05-02-06 03:47 PM EDT (US)     44 / 334  
    Heheheh thanks Kyp

posted 05-02-06 06:17 PM EDT (US)     45 / 334  
    Okay, so here's what I got:

Planets are at each other's throats because of disagreements over laws, mainly the ones affecting trade and reparation funds. Every time one law is passed to try and please one planet's needs, another gets ticked off.

Basically a pre-Clone Wars type situation.

As scores of furious minor Outer Rim planets who feel 'forgotten' secede, the Senate and Jedi are powerless, further angering more worlds who think the government and Jedi are ineffective.

The discontent even spreads among the Jedi, some, seeing how weak the current Order is, leave and seek a new way to master the Force.

Eventually, a group of these Jedi travel to Korriban to discover things their former Masters never would have investigated.

It is on Thule that they discover our main bad guy, I have yet to think of a name but it will be coming! They'll find him in some dark, underground chamber frozen in carbopnite. Curious, they'll deactivate him and then, well lets hear what you think of this idea....

Once he awakes he realizes that he's been freed. And he knows he'd only be freed if the Dark Side needed a leader. He'll talk to the Jedi and tell them that he was an unkown survivor of the Seventh battle of Ruusan, where presumably all Sith but Bane were wiped out. Deciding to preserve the Sith himself he told his servants to have him frozen in this chamber on Korriban. Although he was extremely powerful, on the scale of Palpatine, Exar Kun, Darth Bane, etc. he had never been well-known and always lurked in the shadows waiting for his time to strike, that time never came. So all in all, he's back and badder than ever, and sees a galaxy ripe for conquest.

A few years will pass as these new Sith slowly set the galaxy up for war.

The situation in the Alliance goes from bad to worse, more worlds secede, and a single spark could ignite war. The 'spark' comes when the Imperial Remnant declares itself independent with Darth (insert name here) as it's Emperor and his secret Sith reveal themselves.

The Alliance sends a small force an attacks. A huge fleet is revealed with Stormtroopers and all sorts of Imperial nasties. The fleet will have been built in secret, perhaps in the Cloak of the Sith, or the Maw? What do you think?

(The stormtroopers could've been cloned in Spaarti Cloning Cylanders?)

After the battle the new Emperor says that a new era is coming, an era of strength and peace. He forms the Galactic Sith Empire (name not decided) as thousands of new worlds like, some being Kuat, Commenor, Eriadu, etc. join him.

They launch an attack on Ralltiir (subject ot change), and that's where the RPG will begin.

So, what do you think?

~Ãû$tïñ Powrs~
    Coolness:
    Smartness:
    Sexyness:
    posted 05-02-06 07:32 PM EDT (US)     46 / 334  
    I honestly would no have the one main bad guy. I know you technically have "others" since the Jedi found them... but the one main Sith is not a good idea. I would have 3-4 and then still say a few Jedi found them... but that us just me.

Also you have some... power mix ups here. In that Exar Kun, Palpatine, And Bane's power levels were nothing alike. Exar Kun is said to possible be one of the most powerful Sith Lords EVER, it took all the Jedi to wipe him out and they still didn't suceed. Then there is Palpatine who is still uber powerful but not as strong and Kun. Bane is said to be one of the "weaker" Sith Lords. he was extermely smart and was known for his AMAZING physical strength, but he was not one of the strongest Sith Lords. So power level wise, if you were just going to do one you would probably give him Kun type power. If there is going to be a few then probably more Palpatine type levels.

posted 05-02-06 07:43 PM EDT (US)     47 / 334  
    I still think a Golden Age era Sith would be cool. Perhaps a political rival secretly had him forzen in carbonite, and the other Sith Lords presumed him dead, while he was secreted away to his rival's fortress on Thule, a trophy. Almost dead, the rival only kept him alive because to admire his triumph.

< o >
    FREE TIBET!
    posted 05-02-06 08:24 PM EDT (US)     48 / 334  
    I like the idea, but pallleon would never support another Sith Lord. I would suggest having the Remnant split in two with the Dark lord's supporters against the Alliance Remnant folks. That way the good guys would have more of a chance.

Maegereg
    Free Kenan
    posted 05-02-06 09:13 PM EDT (US)     49 / 334  
    How about this:

Darkness is setting on the galaxy, the Mandelorians have ravaged the Outer Rim and Wild Space and yet the Galactic Alliance refuses to send aid as corrupt senators focus on filling thier pockets instead of defending the people they are supposed to serve. It has been a long while since the Jedi could patrol the galaxy, and thier number has been reduced to two - each of whom is extremely elderly. From the Unknown Regions, the Chiss are growing restless and try to expand thier borders as the topple all the empires of the Unknown Regions. Corellia has formed a Confederacy to keep the galaxy uncorrupted and safe for the people, but perhaps the most dangerous of all of these factions in this time of great dispear is the rouge Alliance Agent - Belis Zarles. Uniting the Mandelorians with his own Vaagari remnants, he pushed the Chiss out of over three hundred worlds and has taken over the Killik as his slaves. With the factions too busy filling thier pockets, is all hope for the galaxy lost?

Yeah just made that up...

It basically keeps multiple enemies, but with one major enemy, and it limits Force Sensitives as I hate when people just have tons of these. What do you think of the story though?

Victor von Doom
    Winner of the Boromir Award
    posted 05-02-06 09:29 PM EDT (US)     50 / 334  

Quote:

Also you have some... power mix ups here. In that Exar Kun, Palpatine, And Bane's power levels were nothing alike. Exar Kun is said to possible be one of the most powerful Sith Lords EVER, it took all the Jedi to wipe him out and they still didn't suceed. Then there is Palpatine who is still uber powerful but not as strong and Kun. Bane is said to be one of the "weaker" Sith Lords. he was extermely smart and was known for his AMAZING physical strength, but he was not one of the strongest Sith Lords. So power level wise, if you were just going to do one you would probably give him Kun type power. If there is going to be a few then probably more Palpatine type levels.

Oh, well, thanks for clearing that up.

I guess I could have a group frozen, to preserve the Sith after the battle of Ruusan seeing that they were defeated.

And VVD, nahhh, too complicated.

Pellaeon would be on the Alliance side by the way.

~Ãû$tïñ Powrs~
    Coolness:
    Smartness:
    Sexyness:
    posted 05-03-06 06:13 PM EDT (US)     51 / 334  
    Is it just me or does this sound a little too much like AoD?

~Ãû$tïñ Powrs~
    Coolness:
    Smartness:
    Sexyness:
    posted 05-03-06 07:26 PM EDT (US)     52 / 334  
    AoD, from what I read out of the thread(must finish reading AoD), had the evil guys without a real army.

Normality is a myth, made up by people who are afraid of who they really are.~~~kypjargon
    Winner of the Moff Award for Insight That Will Likely Get the Wearer Shot One Day
    Dedicated RPer
    posted 05-03-06 08:00 PM EDT (US)     53 / 334  
    DSF: You may not have noticed by journals of an imperial commander was just ressurected. You should put it on the calendar.

Maegereg
    Free Kenan
    posted 05-03-06 08:32 PM EDT (US)     54 / 334  
    Okay I actually had noticed it popping back up but I wasn't sure if it was back for sure.

And AP, who cares if it kind of sounds like AOD. Almost every RPG with a returned Sith Lord does... LOL

posted 05-03-06 08:55 PM EDT (US)     55 / 334  
    Hahaha, I guess you're right. I'll keep working on my idea then.

~Ãû$tïñ Powrs~
    Coolness:
    Smartness:
    Sexyness:
    posted 05-04-06 01:27 AM EDT (US)     56 / 334  
    AoD...how we doth miss thee. *bows head solemnly*

One sig to rule them all, One sig to find them,
    One sig to bring them all, And in the darkness bind them.
    l Awards and Recognition l
    Ad Pleniorem Scientiam l "How very civilized!" - Newt_Gunray l Official MEC Good Liberal

"Melkor just won the forum." - Xicon l "Melkor's intellect never ceases to amaze me!" - Cheapy the Hutt l "Melkor1, a true legend." - Imperial_Persia
    "Melkor1 may just be the smartest person I have ever associated with over an internet forum." - Empire of Darkness
    posted 05-04-06 11:30 AM EDT (US)     57 / 334  
    This is just a quick idea guys but bear with me...

Galaxy's Maw

The Clone Wars are over, masses of Jedi have been killed and Bail Organa was killed by clones as he tried to enter the burning Jedi temple to demand answers. The Chancellor proclaims Bail Organa a Confederate, telling the galaxy that Oragana had revealed the final retreat of the Confederacy leaders only because of the clones noble work.

Riots plauge Coruscant. In protest of the death of their leader and the accusations leveled Alderan seceeded from the Republic, taking many planets with them. Fearing the restart of the war many planets become independant as well, not wanting to be drawn again into the costly conflict of the past two years.

To preserve what he has left Chancellor Palpatine proclaims the Republic dissolved, forming the Galactic Empire. This new regime occupies the remaining Core worlds left to them, and Palpatine reveals himself as a Sith Lord, with his apprentice Darth Vader. The Republic fleet in it's last act before the coming darkness leveled the world of Mustarfar, however some Seperatist leaders escaped, they live but no longer fight.

In the void left by the collpased Republic new peoples remerge onto the galactic scene. Alderan after the death of Bail Organa revolutionised and underwent a process of rapid militarisation, emerging as peacekeepers the Onderon Protectorate shelter the remaining Jedi knights.

The surviving Confederate leaders flee to the outer rim, gaining support from worlds there the Confederate leaders unite the systems in the United Systems of the Outer-Rim or as it became known, the New Confederacy.

The whole galaxy now waits for war. However behind the scenes dark experiments are going on, as Palpatine's elite scientists work on the secret Blackhole Project, Palpatine's plan to impose the force on ordinary people to turn them into elite warriors the combat the reviving Jedi, with Darth Vader at their head.

In short Galaxy's Maw (title subject to change) is where instead of running away Bail Organa challengewd the clones in revenge of the Sith

Many planets seceed from the Republic
    The Republic fleet deals with Mustafar as Palpatine's scapegoat
    Anikin no longer requires the black armour (doesn't mean he can't wear it)
    The Empire is much smaller when it is formed
    The Alderan Protectorate is formed to challenge the Empire
    Some Confederate leaders survive and form USOR
    The Jedi set up again in the AP
    Palpatine sets up project Blackhole to create super-force wielding warriors
    Darth Vader is head of the 'Blackhole Jedi'

Opinions please

Doctor FoO

[This message has been edited by Friend of Old (edited 05-04-2006 @ 11:31 AM).]

posted 05-04-06 03:28 PM EDT (US)     58 / 334  
    STAR WARS: The Beginning

In the beginning, the HUMANS were a weak dying race. They had been depleting their planet's resources for years and were finally paying for it. Their space technology wasn't advanced enough to transport their whole species to a different world. The HUMANS were going to die...

Then, a benevolent race, the MAIANS, had claimed to be watching and helping the HUMANS for many hundreds of years. The MAIANS gave the HUMANS technology and helped them rebuild their planet, which had suffered through famine and drought for years. The HUMANS and MAIANS formed the ALLIED SOVEREIGNTY, the first allience between two species. The ALLIED SOVEREIGNTY solved many problems and discovered many things. The ALLIIENCE was working better than expected...

But a new threat was recently found by MAIAN scientists at a colony on another planet. A new species of vicious, lizard like creatures, calling themselves the SKEDAR...

Continuation of my idea.

BriJr

[This message has been edited by BriJr (edited 05-04-2006 @ 03:38 PM).]

posted 05-05-06 07:10 AM EDT (US)     59 / 334  
    It is a period of unparalleled unrest. Anakin Skywalker has turned to the dark side at the bidding of the Sith lord, Darth Sidious. In a suprise move, Padme Amidala has taken up a post at the entrance to the temple, along with Jedi Master Yoda and the Jedi Knight, Tru Veld. Skywalker is sent to the temple to slaughter the Jedi, and comes face to face with the love of his life, and the his best friend during the early years of his apprenticeship with the Jedi.

Unable to strike down those he loves, Skywalker relents and tells Master Yoda everything. Yoda tells Skywalker what he knows of the Sith, information which both confirms and greatly contradicts what Sidious has said. Anakin accepts what he is told and leads Master Yoda, Master Kenobi and Master Windu. Padme Amidala is left in the care of the rest of the Jedi Council.

Despite the overwhelming odds against him, Sidious escapes and flees to the Outer Rim. He contacts the separatist leaders, who join him without question. With such a strong leader at the head of the Confederacy it is assured that the Republic war will continue for a long time to come.

In other news, the Jedi Council, recognising the changing times, allow Anakin and Amidala to stay married. <<Obi-Wan and Mace announce their engagement soon after to an at best lukewarm reception>> Bail Organa is elected Chancellor. Padme gives birth to Luke and Leia shortly after, under the protection of the Jedi.

So this would be a character based RPG. Battles would be done from a character point of view, thereby eliminating the need for stats.

Any questions?

posted 05-05-06 08:01 AM EDT (US)     60 / 334  
    Sweet, if it was setup i'd join.

No will to wake for this morn.
    To see another black rose born,Deathbed is slowly covered with snow.
    Angels, they fell first but I'm still here.
    Alone as they are drawing near, In heaven my masterpiece will finally be sung

End of All, Nighwish
    « Previous Page  1 2 3 4 ··· 10 ··· 12  Next Page »
    Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » The RPG Calendar
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames