Tatooine: Planet Information
Tatooine is marked by mesas, canyons, and expansive desert seas. Most settlers operate moisture farms in the desert, but cities such as Mos Eisley attract a wide range of criminals and rogues. Tatooine's many dangers include bands of roving Tusken Raiders, carnivorous krayt dragons and sudden sandstorms. Tatooine is controlled by the Hutts, powerful gangsters and crime lords that have made the desert world into a hub of criminal activity including gambling, smuggling, and slavery.
Sandstorm: Heavy wind and sandstorms have reduced rocket accuracy by 50%.
While this planet is controlled, all T2-B tanks and Assault Speeders in the galaxy gain a 25% bonus to armor.
To: Kashyyyk, Dagobah, Nal Hutta, Geonosis, Naboo, Bothawui, Vergesso Asteroids
From: Coruscant, Corellia, Abregado Rae, Byss, Dantooine, Taris, Ilum, Ryloth, Bestine, Sullust
- Advantage: Light Armor Upgrade
- Population: Humans, Hutts, Jawas, Tusken Raiders
- Wildlife: Dewbacks, Banthas, Rontos, Eopies, Rancor, Womp Rats, Sarlacc, Krayt Dragons
- Terrain: Desert: Desert, mesas, canyons
- Additional Population Capacity: 5
- Max Land Structures: 6
- Max Space Structures: 1
- Max Space Station Level: 2