Empire at War Heaven
» Galactic Map
Carida: Planet Information
Carida is a large, high-gravity world with a wide variety of terrain. The planet's varied surface, rocky mountains, frozen ice fields, jungles filled with carnivorous plants, and arid deserts, provided perfect training for combat in harsh environments. Carida offered their renowned academic institutions for Republic use at the start of the Clone Wars, and has since become the site of the Empire's most important Stormtrooper training center.
Clear: Clear skies have no effect on unit performance.
Infantry training time reduced due to Carida's training facilities.
To: Manaan, Abregado Rae, Jabiim, Dantooine
From: Abregado Rae, Anaxes, Anaxes, Alzoc III
- Advantage: Production Boost (Infantry)
- Population: Caridans, humans
- Wildlife: Combat arachnid
- Terrain: Temperate: Jungles, deserts, oceans, arctic tundra
- Additional Population Capacity: 5
- Max Land Structures: 7
- Max Space Structures: 2
- Max Space Station Level: 3
Natives: Caridans, humans
Planetary information from Empire at War