You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Moff Yittreas, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.238 replies
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Strategy » Rebel Fleets...
Bottom
Topic Subject:Rebel Fleets...
« Previous Page  1 ··· 8 9 10  Next Page »
DeadlyRifle
Ensign
posted 01-13-07 02:02 PM EDT (US)         
Im looking for the ideal Rebel Fleets. Give me ur thoughts about what the ideal Rebel Fleet is for assaulting a fully upgraded space station, defending against a massive imperial attack, what kind of ships would best be used for assaulting pirate statinos.

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
- General George Patton Jr
AuthorReplies:
Gorgorath
Ensign
posted 04-03-07 04:37 PM EDT (US)     226 / 238       
So whats your ideal fleet.

I have been dragged through the depths of hell where the mercy meaning has been lost forever and pain is the only friend you will only know, for demons walk the earh and when you think the pain is over it comes back, only worse.
Sir Were
Banned
posted 04-03-07 04:44 PM EDT (US)     227 / 238       
Ah, yes. The ideal fleet. Of course the problem with this is the word "ideal". The thing to do is to set an "ideal" credit limit, otherwise, it becomes something like this:

10 ISD
20 Vics
15 Tartans
The Executer
The Death Star

Though I know that's hugely exaggerating, I'm trying to establish that ideal fleets often take place in a universe where there is no credit limit. Unfortunately, EaW is not such a universe.

[This message has been edited by Sir Were (edited 04-03-2007 @ 04:45 PM).]

GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 04-03-07 08:20 PM EDT (US)     228 / 238       
No. I said "ideal" not "the best". When I said that I was figuring credits into the equation, while defending your other planets as well. Otherwise I would just ask what the best fleet is, but I don't need all of you to tell me that

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
DeadlyRifle
Ensign
posted 04-03-07 08:25 PM EDT (US)     229 / 238       
Touche, ideal includs credits, but discludes population spaces in a fleet.

GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 04-04-07 00:53 AM EDT (US)     230 / 238       
Maybe so, but since we are talking about guarding a planet in a game called Star Wars: Empire at War includes population spaces in the fleet.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
Gorgorath
Ensign
posted 04-04-07 02:40 PM EDT (US)     231 / 238       
I was playing the computer the other day on galatic conquest for FoC and i was Zann. The Imp's send a fleet of:

8 Star Destroyers
20 Vic's
12 Interdictors
Thrawn
Peitt
Arc Hammer

All i had was;

4 Kelbena Battleships
6 Vengance Frigates
8 Crusaders
and a level 5 space station on Geognois.

After desteroying half their fleet along with Thrawn and the Arc Hammer and only lossing 3 vengance frigates, they didn't care about lossing ships anymore they started to send their SD's into the astriod field where my Battleships where hiding. All i had to do was to wait for the Vic's desteroy them selves and the SD's take down their own shields. They lost the rest of their fleet in about ten minutes. All the fighter from the enemy where put down by my corrvetes so my capital ships suffered no damage, only my garrison units from my station where desteroyed along with the 3 friagtes i lost earlier.

I have been dragged through the depths of hell where the mercy meaning has been lost forever and pain is the only friend you will only know, for demons walk the earh and when you think the pain is over it comes back, only worse.
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 04-04-07 05:18 PM EDT (US)     232 / 238       
Um... They couldn't use all those ships in the battle...

DeadlyRifle
Ensign
posted 04-04-07 06:54 PM EDT (US)     233 / 238       
Yeah, barley half of that number could actually be used in battle so the likley hood is that ur lying

Stormraider
Lieutenant
posted 04-04-07 08:26 PM EDT (US)     234 / 238       
Reinforcements....

"we have an agenda, a character assassination agenda, assassinating characters is what we do for a living" - Sukkit
Gorgorath
Ensign
posted 04-05-07 02:27 PM EDT (US)     235 / 238       
I have screen shots to prove it, so I'm not lying.

i would put them on the internet but i don't know how to put them on. So HA!

And most of them where reinforcements.

GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 04-05-07 06:09 PM EDT (US)     236 / 238       
Upload them on http://imageshack.usthen give us a link.

DeadlyRifle
Ensign
posted 04-05-07 08:08 PM EDT (US)     237 / 238       
Yeah

Or not thats cool too.

[This message has been edited by DeadlyRifle (edited 04-08-2007 @ 01:03 PM).]

Hyprodimus Prime
Ensign
posted 05-22-07 03:09 AM EDT (US)     238 / 238       
Hey guys could you tell me which is the better ship? Assault frigate or MC30?

And how are you guys coming up with such big fleets? When I play, the population cap is 20 or 25.

[This message has been edited by Hyprodimus Prime (edited 05-24-2007 @ 03:07 AM).]

« Previous Page  1 ··· 8 9 10  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames