You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Discussion
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Moff Yittreas, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.32 replies, Sticky
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Game Discussion » Official Expansion Pack Speculation Thread *SPOILERS OF FOC CONTAINED*
Bottom
Topic Subject:Official Expansion Pack Speculation Thread *SPOILERS OF FOC CONTAINED*
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Crazed Ewok
Mectator
(id: The Crazed Ewok)
posted 10-29-06 04:01 PM EDT (US)         
If you've completed Forces of Corruption, you'll know that it was strongly hinted that there would be another sequal. If you want to read details of the end schematic, highlight the following area.

After Tyber captured the Eclipse, believing the Sith Artifact to be undiscovered, it is shown ending with him rejoycing over his new assets. As he does this, Nightsister Silri, possessing the artifact secretly, opens another kind of vault with it on another planet, revealing a large storage room holding what looks to be carbon-frozen troopers, droids or droid templates. The cinematic ends with the camera overviewing the entire interior.

So, I personally believe that there is going to be another expansion pack. FoC was a very, very fun expansion pack (I will be doing a full review shortly, if you're on the edge about buying it or not ), and it definitely seems like they have another one planned; perhaps focusing on what is alluded to in the final cinematic.

C hairman of the FMT, Mectator, and Seraph
r esident of Unity RPG, Anti-Heroes, and Indolents
a seraph at SWGBH and EAWH
z apping spammers and stealing their shoes
e w o k "Don't waste your breath trying to figure out my logic" - Seacker
d ependent on daily tea infusions

[This message has been edited by Crazed Ewok (edited 10-29-2006 @ 04:03 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Stormraider
Lieutenant
posted 07-24-07 00:30 AM EDT (US)     26 / 32       
Considering the amount of EU material put into EAW and FOC, I'd say it's a fairly good assumption that another EAW could easily be post-Endor.

"we have an agenda, a character assassination agenda, assassinating characters is what we do for a living" - Sukkit
Jediwannabe
Ensign
posted 08-07-07 00:58 AM EDT (US)     27 / 32       
Can the Executor SSD be used in skirmish?

"I use what I have...and kill what I can"
Modder| SC design| Former member of "Earth Productions"
Proud member of the "Defenders of Sovereignty"
Darth Fish
Ensign
posted 08-08-07 12:17 PM EDT (US)     28 / 32       
Somehow. I've done it ONCE.

But then, there was probably a mod on.

`````````_,o_
________/- --|'--,__________________________________
]:-----\_--- --- --- --- ----- ------- --- --'',--o--\___________',=====-----
````\:|0)>>____,---------------------------'

My SSD Darth Fish:Member of The Resistance Imperial Star Destroyer, the smart choice of ship.
Admiral Sushi
Ensign
posted 08-13-07 02:30 PM EDT (US)     29 / 32       
If you have a mod, yeah, you probably could get the Executor in skirmish. However, since it can kill like 10 Mon Cals and live, I think its safe to assume that it would simply be far too unfair for human players that aren't Empire. However, you do get Vader in his TIE Advanced squadron, which is somewhat akin to Rogue Squadron in game.

Scientia potestas est.
"Hello, I_Jedi. We haven't met before, but I just wanted to say, I don't like you. Have a nice day." -- Viceroy Billy
Admiral Sushi
Ensign
posted 08-26-07 09:08 PM EDT (US)     30 / 32       
Hey guys, I think that that was Lord Kaan's Brotherhood of Darkness on Ruusan from the new essential chronology that was at the end of FoC.

Scientia potestas est.
"Hello, I_Jedi. We haven't met before, but I just wanted to say, I don't like you. Have a nice day." -- Viceroy Billy
Evil_Jerky
Ensign
posted 04-20-08 05:17 PM EDT (US)     31 / 32       
I completed FoC just about two month ago, and when it showed the so called 'Secret Army' at the end. I didn't get much time to see what they looked like. But they did sorta look like the sith troops, or, maybe it's a hidden sith base?? You never know...

But yeah, with mostly all the characters dead, like Han, there probably wouldn't be another one. But who knows? Lucas Arts could make another one if thy wanted to. We'll just have to wait and see.
nato254
Ensign
posted 09-22-09 02:32 PM EDT (US)     32 / 32       
Combined with the info from another topic about a sequence, this will probably be a post-endor sequel if it even comes out.
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames