You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modifications & Maps
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Moff Yittreas, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Modifications & Maps » Disabled corruption options for Zann Consortium?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Disabled corruption options for Zann Consortium?
aitortilla
Ensign
posted 11-27-13 10:49 AM EDT (US)         
Hi, I have "a little issue" with the corruption options of the Zann Consortium.

Recently I've installed a very well known mod for the FOC, I followed the installation instructions and everything seems to work properly but when I try to corrupt a planet, either by piracy or by any other way they don't work, for example if I try piracy when I'm supposed to start a space battle I get a text saying "You have been defeated" or something like that and I don't have the chance to fight.

Any one knows where are the files that control the corruption options or what I have to do to enable them?. I've been trying to find them but with no luck.

Thanx in advance.
AuthorReplies:
jagd_uc
Ensign
posted 12-04-13 10:38 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Corruption should be defined in the GameConstants.xml file. That SHOULD be in the XML folder in the Mod folder of the mod you are playing. The file path should be something like:

Star Wars: Forces of Corruption/Mods/Your_Mod_Name_Here/Data/XML

I think the information starting on line 4071 (in the vanilla XML at least) may be what you want (I suggest downloading Notepad++ for editing the XML file, btw). Compare the XML file in the mod with the game's vanilla XML file (which you can find just by googling "Star wars FOC XML download"), and see what's different. Unfortunately I'm a noob at modding and am currently having trouble with my own mod so that's all the help I can give right now.

EDIT: What mod is it you are playing? I might download it and try to see what the problem is.

[This message has been edited by jagd_uc (edited 12-04-2013 @ 10:39 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames