Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Modifications & Maps » Unit Specs
Bottom
Topic Subject:Unit Specs
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 01-14-13 01:27 PM EDT (US)         
Which file contains the unit specifications? For instance, the statistics listed at http://eaw.heavengames.com/units/ had to come from somewhere. Of course, the list is incomplete and who knows if it came from beta or even alpha sources...

So, which file has the information, and how easy is it to read? Do I need a special program to make it legible?

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
AuthorReplies:
jordanthejq12
Ensign
posted 02-16-13 04:08 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Once you grab the Map Editor (either one), it provides a number of XMls that tell you several things, including the specifications of every unit. Go to (wherever your game folder is)\Mods\Source\XML.

"Preparation is not prevention. Just because you know what's coming does not mean you can stop it."
--Me

Something to remember: always know where you're going, but never forget where you came from.

The Age of Chivalry is upon us! Visit the only wiki devoted exclusively to Aoc:H by clicking on the preceding link. Oh yeah, and it works with the HD edition, too--just make sure to get this first.
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 02-19-13 09:00 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Great. Now, if I could just get a working version of the Map Editor.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames