You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modifications & Maps
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Moff Yittreas, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Modifications & Maps » How to make a Map
Bottom
Topic Subject:How to make a Map
Augustus Black
Ensign
posted 04-22-12 01:35 PM EDT (US)         
Hi All,
How can I make a Map useing the Map Editor? I am New to making Maps and have always Not been sucessful in my work! Does anybody know how to work the Editor? How can I Place a Landing Pad? Is there also a Way to make a New Faction?

Regards,
Augustus Black
AuthorReplies:
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 04-30-12 11:54 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Where did you find the map editor?

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Augustus Black
Ensign
posted 04-30-12 01:08 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Hi Moff,
I have the Map editor that came with the Game, Can you recommend any Programm
Regards
Augustus Black
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 06-11-12 03:10 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
I was not aware that a map editor did come with EaW. Are you sure you don't mean Galactic Battlegrounds?

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames