You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Moff Yittreas, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Strategy » Playing the final two original trilogy movie stories
Bottom
Topic Subject:Playing the final two original trilogy movie stories
Executrix
Ensign
posted 02-23-13 04:32 PM EDT (US)         
In Galactic Conquest, I would usually play as the Empire when trying to play out the battles seen in ESB and ROTJ (Battle of Hoth, Occupation of Bespin and the Battle of Endor), though in one Galactic Conquest scenario, I actually won against both the Consortium and the Rebels (the latter faction by following the story of ESB, but it's done differently, because I had the Death Star II built early before the assault on Hoth and the Bespin occupation; the latter event was modified by me to include the Death Star II in the gas giant's orbit, so as to include the incomplete battlestation in Vader's trap to capture Luke, who is in his ROTJ attire and with his green lightsaber, rather than his ESB attire and his father's lightsaber, due to game mechanics).
AuthorReplies:
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 02-26-13 09:04 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Neat.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames