You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Moff Yittreas, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Strategy » Can't beat those furry Ewoks on Endor!! ;)
Bottom
Topic Subject:Can't beat those furry Ewoks on Endor!! ;)
snotwalker
Ensign
posted 06-18-09 02:35 PM EDT (US)         
Perhaps I'm missing something, but in playing the campaign as the Empire, I've tried several times to invade Endor, but I'm starting to guess that the game makes it impossible to succeed at that point in the campaign... I'm constantly overwhelmed by Ewoks and Reb Infantry.

You start the battle with a unit maximum of only 3 units, and in no time of the battle starting, you're swamped with Ewoks beyond count, Reb Infantry, and Plex Soldiers. Due to the landing zone being immediately overrun, it becomes contested to the point where you are unable to call in more reinforcements...

Even with immediately securing the nearby build point to construct a Bacta Tank or Anti-Infantry Turret, you can't possibly keep your starting troops alive for long, you can't hold onto the landing zone, can't call in reinforcements, and even Vader is soon overwhelmed and cut down due to the sheer and unceasing volume of ewoks and Rebs flowing in.

Bomber support is often too little / too late, and the Rebs have installed anti-aircraft turrets on the map to further reduce their effectiveness...

Has anyone ever beat Endor as the Empire in the Campaign mode? If so..... Help?
AuthorReplies:
masterbrett12345
Banned
posted 07-25-09 02:41 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
I have it's so easy just get the death star wand blow the planet up easy as pie.
nato254
Ensign
posted 09-18-09 01:39 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Use some TIE Maulers to drive over the infantry.
(i used vader and two groups of 2-M repulsor tanks.)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames