Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.11 replies
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Strategy » Couple Questions
Bottom
Topic Subject:Couple Questions
Boss_of_MASS
Ensign
posted 04-14-07 11:24 PM EDT (US)         
Can you delete units?

Is it possible to constuct space units from a space station in galactic conquest?
If not, wha tis the purpose of a space station?

AuthorReplies:
Kiereek
Ensign
posted 04-15-07 01:09 AM EDT (US)     1 / 11       
You can sell units in galactic conquest while viewing your fleets in those boxes, right click and choose sell. The same goes for buildings. You can not construct units from your space station during battles in conquest. The space stations provide (once upgraded) great fortresses to defend against attacks.

Proudly WS.
Boss_of_MASS
Ensign
posted 04-15-07 01:19 AM EDT (US)     2 / 11       
Thanks

I also have another question...

If you have two of the same building, wil' the units that that type of building can produce build faster?

How can the death star die?

Stormraider
Lieutenant
posted 04-15-07 01:59 AM EDT (US)     3 / 11       
Yes, the units will produce faster. (Ground Units, that is, obviously)

The Death Star dies if you win a Space Battle while it is in the same Planetary Space, and you have Red Squadron present and alive at the end of the battle.

"we have an agenda, a character assassination agenda, assassinating characters is what we do for a living" - Sukkit

[This message has been edited by Stormraider (edited 04-15-2007 @ 01:59 AM).]

DeadlyRifle
Ensign
posted 04-16-07 09:11 PM EDT (US)     4 / 11       
And it is really really cool wen the Death Star dies, it is spectacular coming from a Rebel player

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
- General George Patton Jr
Boss_of_MASS
Ensign
posted 04-21-07 11:27 PM EDT (US)     5 / 11       
Thanks, also what does proton beam do, almost every time I use it it does something different!!! And in your opinions are Mon Calamari Cruisers better or Star Destroyers? Captain Piett or Home One? (I do enjoy the boost shield poer...) any comments?
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 04-21-07 11:31 PM EDT (US)     6 / 11       
Mon Cal > ISD. Homeone will get pwned by Piett, though, because the bombers will destroy shield generator and then its screwed.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
Alias Alive
Banned
posted 04-22-07 04:46 AM EDT (US)     7 / 11       
The proton beam is a special weapon, able to destroy a single hardpoint with one powerful shot. However it's recharge is something like 90 secs, I believe.
Stormraider
Lieutenant
posted 04-22-07 01:09 PM EDT (US)     8 / 11       
On smaller ships, the Proton Beam destroys several Hardpoints, and in some cases the entire ship itself (corvette class).

Thanks, also what does proton beam do, almost every time I use it it does something different!!! And in your opinions are Mon Calamari Cruisers better or Star Destroyers? Captain Piett or Home One? (I do enjoy the boost shield poer...) any comments?

MonCals will generally defeat ISD's, although the Bombers are a slight evening factor.

As was mentioned, Piett tends to beat Home One, because of Bombers and the Proton Cannon.

"we have an agenda, a character assassination agenda, assassinating characters is what we do for a living" - Sukkit
Boss_of_MASS
Ensign
posted 04-22-07 04:14 PM EDT (US)     9 / 11       
ok, about the proton beam, sometimes when i use it last for a long time and causes maximun damage, other times it lasts for a split second and dosent do anything...???
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 04-22-07 07:58 PM EDT (US)     10 / 11       
The ships can move out of the way.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
Boss_of_MASS
Ensign
posted 04-24-07 07:20 PM EDT (US)     11 / 11       
No I don't think thats it. It's happened to me while using it on a space station.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames