You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Discussion
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Moff Yittreas, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Game Discussion » EAW/FOC receives update re-enabling Multiplayer and providing Steam-based mod support
Bottom
Topic Subject:EAW/FOC receives update re-enabling Multiplayer and providing Steam-based mod support
DarthJacob1153
Ensign
posted 09-11-17 03:43 AM EDT (US)         
In a bit of news I myself am a week late in relaying (because, let's face it, no one really expected Disney to touch this): EAW and FOC have had their respective multiplayer options re-enabled! Petroglyph also added in "native" mod support through the Steam Workshop. There's even bug fixes, apparently. Completely out of nowhere.

I'm pretty sure the GOG and retail versions both do not get this update (though the retail may be redeemable on Steam... not honestly sure), but the fact that Disney's touching some of the older stuff has to be a good sign for... well, something, hopefully.

OOOO -DarthJacob1153- OOOO
Jorrel Fraajic (My Wookieepedia Profile)
(ŻŻŻŻŻŻ{{============= Custom Saber Shop =============}}ŻŻŻŻŻŻ)
AuthorReplies:
Xaph
Shalashaska
(id: Xaphianion)
posted 09-20-17 07:19 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Soo....anyone up for some multiplayer?

I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
I love you in a totally platonic way Xaph - Jon Rolos | Xaph does mutha****in' win the thread. - Anakin
Xaph, I wish you were my friend IRL - Boba Fettucini
Well I think it's obvious why Peter Noone would care about Xaph - Newt_Gunray
Xaph is suddenly full of win! - Zaarin | Xaph, how often do you win threads? Because you just won this one - Catabre
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames