Please login or register

Game Discussion
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Kongou Dess, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Current-Day Players
posted 08-26-16 10:48 AM EDT (US)   
I am wondering how many people still play this game. I got it a few months ago on steam (out of curiosity) and I love it. If you could say something down below (if you go on this website).
Replies:
posted 08-27-16 12:35 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4  
I play it from time to time.

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?
posted 09-05-16 03:13 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4  
So when i go to open the map editor, i get an error message saying 'The program can't start because binkw32.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' I've reinstalled it multiple times, and it won't work. would it have to do with the fact that i am using the steam gold pack?
posted 09-16-16 02:02 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4  
Nevermind, found out that it doesn't work for Windows 8+ OS systems
posted 09-21-16 08:31 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4  
Yeah, I've never had much luck getting map editors for EaW or Battlefront to work. And they seem to lack the ease of use that the tools in Galactic Battlegrounds had.

http://swgb.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/index.cgi

You could probably get more discussion there.

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Game Discussion » Current-Day Players
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames