You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Discussion
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Moff Yittreas, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Game Discussion » Installing the FoC expansion
Bottom
Topic Subject:Installing the FoC expansion
King Drax I
Ensign
posted 08-20-13 01:11 AM EDT (US)         
Hey folks, I'm new to this great game and I have just got the Forces of Corruption expansion.

What I'd like to know is, can I install the FoC expansion and then still carry on playing my Rebel campaign under the 'old' install?

When I used to play Age of Empires and that sort of thing, you could install AofE and then install the Rise of Rome expansion, but the original AofE was still in place should you wish to play under the 'old' rules. You could run Rise of Rome and to install that, you had to have AofE installed first, but adding RofR didn't affect the old installation.

Is SW-EaW the same principle as this?

Thanks in advance

"Is there any tea on this spaceship?"
(Arthur Dent, HHGTG)
AuthorReplies:
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 09-22-13 08:01 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Yes; they open through different executable files. So, you will play your old Rebel campaign in EaW vanilla while any FoC stuff is restricted to FoC.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames