You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Discussion
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Moff Yittreas, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Game Discussion » Looking for some good maps and mods
Bottom
Topic Subject:Looking for some good maps and mods
alincarpetman
Commander
posted 03-22-13 10:07 PM EDT (US)         
Hi, I've been playing this game recently, it's a lot of fun. I see the forum isn't that active as are the other EAW forums elsewhere...

I thought I'd post anyway and ask if anyone had any links to any good quality land skirmish maps? Only a few came with the original game and exp and I didn't like that many from the mappacks that I downloaded elsewhere - I know it's a lot of work to make a realistic looking map and was wondering if any other players had some they thought were more "professional" quality?

I've been reading up on mods as there are a lot, any recommendations for those as well? Ones that add more heroes, units, maps from the official SW canon or others are fine.

I searched and couldn't find one, but maybe someone can make a hero mod to include Jar Jar Binks? I'm joking but also serious - maybe with a blaster on his mount or he could have a special power of summoning energy balls to destroy tanks by accident and what not.
AuthorReplies:
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 03-26-13 08:28 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
SWGB has Jar Jar as a hero. Comes in great for hunting maps.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
alincarpetman
Commander
posted 03-28-13 05:58 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
That's cool! I never played SWGB around when it came out and recently managed to find a copy.

I found some maps at the SW EAW Filefront and Gamefront sites but it's difficult to wade through so much. If any players have any recommendations for good land skirmish maps that'd be great.

Also check this out: Bombad Bounty
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames