You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Discussion
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Moff Yittreas, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Game Discussion » Mugs et d'amour qu'il faut lumière berequirement
Bottom
Topic Subject:Mugs et d'amour qu'il faut lumière berequirement
Ingeflekeew
Ensign
posted 11-04-12 05:27 PM EDT (US)         
Festival de fonctionner sans voici l'outil indispensable pour programmes pour le sauvegardes le consentement des peuples. Nette chez des gens lumière de nouveaux collaborateurs.
AuthorReplies:
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 11-09-12 07:37 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
I'm pretty sure you're an adbot, but...
Official Language

English is the official language of our forums because it is the common language between our moderators and users. Because we can not moderate conversations in a foreign language, you may not hold a conversation in the forums in language other than English.
Foreign languages are allowed in forum signatures as long as
a.) it is not in violation of the Code of Conduct,
b.) not in a different character set, i.e. ,
c.) a correct translation is either included in the signature (which should not take the signature beyond the current 6 line limit) or is in the 'About Me' box of the user's profile.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
jordanthejq12
Ensign
posted 12-14-12 05:06 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Translated from the French:

Festival run here without the indispensable tool for backup programs for the consent of the people. Marked among people of new employees.

They don't even make sense anymore. There used to be spambots that actually said something.

"Preparation is not prevention. Just because you know what's coming does not mean you can stop it."
--Me

Something to remember: always know where you're going, but never forget where you came from.

The Age of Chivalry is upon us! Visit the only wiki devoted exclusively to Aoc:H by clicking on the preceding link. Oh yeah, and it works with the HD edition, too--just make sure to get this first.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames