You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Discussion
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Moff Yittreas, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Game Discussion » eaw rebel campaign tech lvl 4
Bottom
Topic Subject:eaw rebel campaign tech lvl 4
zen666
Ensign
posted 07-12-11 07:57 AM EDT (US)         
are there and preconditions for getting tech lvl 4 besides learning everything for lvl 3? like, a specific mission completed or planet captured? i'm right before the mission at atzerri, and i'm kind of thinking i should've had it by now. any help would be much appreciated
AuthorReplies:
Bretty_BoIEEEYYY
Ensign
posted 07-14-11 03:09 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Im pretty sure the only way to tech up is by stealing technologies from the empire.

Please check it out With your support(and comments)i will show the orks who da boss and teach sauron a thing or two along the way ^_^men of the white tree a gondorian defensive AAR
zen666
Ensign
posted 07-14-11 04:38 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
i had been doing that and keeping it consistently maxed. figured it out, though; after finishing han's mission at corulag, i was automatically bumped up to tech 5. thanks for the reply, though
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 07-21-11 03:47 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
In the campaign, you occasionally get a triggered tech boost. But normally, yes, you must steal all technologies.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames