Please login or register

Game Discussion
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Kongou Dess, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: eaw rebel campaign tech lvl 4
posted 07-12-11 07:57 AM EDT (US)   
are there and preconditions for getting tech lvl 4 besides learning everything for lvl 3? like, a specific mission completed or planet captured? i'm right before the mission at atzerri, and i'm kind of thinking i should've had it by now. any help would be much appreciated
Replies:
posted 07-14-11 03:09 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
Im pretty sure the only way to tech up is by stealing technologies from the empire.

Please check it out With your support(and comments)i will show the orks who da boss and teach sauron a thing or two along the way ^_^men of the white tree a gondorian defensive AAR
posted 07-14-11 04:38 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
i had been doing that and keeping it consistently maxed. figured it out, though; after finishing han's mission at corulag, i was automatically bumped up to tech 5. thanks for the reply, though
posted 07-21-11 03:47 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
In the campaign, you occasionally get a triggered tech boost. But normally, yes, you must steal all technologies.

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Game Discussion » eaw rebel campaign tech lvl 4
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames